Current projects and maintained applications
The following SW applications are actively maintained to cope with changing HW and SW architecture. They should work on most current *iX systems.
Design goals achieved:
- The applications follow the slashpacket installation convention; thus are easy to install and to upgrade.
- IPv6 communication capabilities are provided entirely; including LLU support. In the near future, all my applications will be based on fehQlibs.
- The SW comes with comprehensive documentation; including accurate man-pages.
The main part is the provision of the fehQlibs to bundle all the basic routines in two SW libraries to be statically linked with the application programs. This sketch provides a bird's view:
fehQlibs are the basic routines used for my products. They use DJB's main contributions, but extended for IPv6 together with an IPv6 LLU enabled DNS stub resolver and a convenient logging. Two main libraries are provided:
- qlibs.a superseding the often employed unix.a libs including socket routines.
- dnsresolv.a to be used as IPv6-enabled DNS stub resolver, though without encryption.
In August 2018, TLS 1.3 has been published in RFC 8446 and OpenSSL 1.1.1 includes it's radical new features since September 2018. With ucspi-ssl-0.10.x TLS 1.3 capabilities have been included for ucspi-ssl.
Current projects and slowly maintained applications
Version 1.8 is already finished since ages; though need to be published and documented.
Outdated projects and un-maintained applications
Spamcontrol patch for vanilla Qmail
Patches for vanilla Qmail
Apart from Spamcontrol, I made series of of extensions (patches) separately available on my Qmail support page; most prominently the Qmail Authentication patch together with a CRAM-MD5 capable PAM (cmd5checkpw). I don't recommend to use them anymore; they are not 64 bit clean.
Note: These pages may reference outdated and dead URLs. Sorry.